QCCA is an official DBS application centre.
Making an application is a very simple process:
- Contact us on 020 7267 6635 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the application.
- The applicant comes to the centre to complete the application form.
- The applicant will need to provide proof of identity (passport, driving license, birth certificate or marriage certificate).
- The applicant will need to provide two proof of address (bank statement, utility bill or any document listing a financial history)
- A member of our team will go through the application with them and then send it off to be processed.
- Once processed*, a certificate will be sent to the applicant’s home address.
*The processing of the application may take between 3-6 weeks.
Alternatively, your organisation can become a DBS client with us. This means that we will train an ID checker at your organisation and provide you with the DBS application forms or you can send your employees here and be invoiced monthly for the application costs. Please contact us for further details.
Paid employee – £54 per person
Volunteer – £10 per person
Applications will be made at Queens Crescent Community Centre, 45 Ashdown Crescent, London, NW5 4QE.